Landlords & Agents

Read now if you’re a Landlord/Letting Agent needing a Service Certificate

If you're a landlord, you have legal responsibilities to ensure that each of your properties has a current Gas Safety Certificate. Only Gas Safe Register approved engineers are qualified to perform this gas safety check and issue a Service Inspection Certificate to prove it.

Finding the right help

A boiler is the heart of every home, even more so in winter so it is very important to find the right professionals for annual boiler servicing. The market is inundated by untrained service people, who may be charging lesser money than the competition but may not deliver the best service and/or adhere to health and safety regulations. Boiler explosions and fires are quite common in impoverished regions of the world where people can neither afford to nor are very concerned to ensure annual boiler servicing.

It is rather easy to find service personnel for annual boiler servicing but it is imperative to find the right people by checking there references and previous records of service because it will not be very dramatic to say it is a matter of life and death. If you don’t already have a regular engineer in mind to service your boiler then Safe Gas is all you need. With our 24 hour call center there is always someone available to take your call, you can be assured you’re in safe hands with Safe Gas.


The software system we use is hassle free, all you need to do is send the property information and we do the rest, offers available for multiple properties.

  • Instant Booking Confirmation
  • Instant Service Certificate
  • Instant Invoicing
  • Instant Job Reports
  • Yearly Reminders